Leadership Bridge Programme updates!
October 25, 2011
Posted by on
The Leadership Bridge Programme, organized by the YAL Bahrain and 3BL Associates brought together over 50 Bahraini youth representing public and private schools to address challenges within their society.
Rama Chakaki, CEO of Baraka Ventures, who helped the students brainstorm their own social action projects, was ‘amazed by their creativity and imagination,’ as she shared on her facebook wall. ‘Bahrain youth ROCK!!’
The teams of students designed strategies to address the following:
- supporting the Down’s syndrome community
- listing issues of water pollution, women’s rights, bullying
- engaging youth with preserving cultural heritage
- encouraging interaction with the older generation
- reviving traditional outdoor games with modern electronic games
Please read through the following articles for more information about the success of the event