Abundance Theory – conversation threads and questions.
November 22, 2010
Posted by on
How does 1+1 equal a million?
How do you unleash the power of many?
Is a focus on a single bottom line more effective than one a triple bottom line? It is simpler; but is it more effective?
Does a single bottom line mean forgoing measures, or merging them?
Must you look for a problem to solve? Or do you stumble on solving a problem?
What lessons of abundance can one learn from Nature?
How do you create a collaborative, agile, creative, efficient framework for organizations / entrepreneurs / to operate within?
A thought provoking conversation with Ihsan Jawad; the second of many I hope to have to shed light on a needed dialogue on an alternative framework; barakability and abundance theory, Rizq and Risk, return and reward.
A new lexicon
- Marketing => Cause Marketing
- Business => Social Business
- Information Technology => Inspiration Technology
- Think Tanks => Do Tanks
- Competition => Coopetition
- Arab Women . An industry of social enterprise
- Arab Youth . The case for place-based education